PRIMUS MEDIA AWARDS ’23: GUIDELINES FOR NOMINATION
Primus Media City, organizers of Primus Media Awards is set to consolidate and improve on her previous successes with this year’s edition of the Awards.
The goal of Primus Media Awards is to recognize promising and diligent young practitioners, encourage and position them for value-added growth that will help protect the sanctity, project the beauty and promote the interest of the media.
It is specifically designed for media practitioners between ages 21-30 years. This year’s edition is scheduled to hold this September.
– The Primus Media Awards is open to Broadcasters between age 21 – 30, practicing in Southwest part of Nigeria.
– Participants must be resident and practicing in any of Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Lagos or Ekiti state only.
– Only individuals actively engaged in radio broadcasting with any terrestrial radio stations in Southwest is eligible to participate.
– Participants must have at least 6 months of broadcasting experience.
1. MOST ELOQUENT
2. MOST CREATIVE
3. MOST RESOURCEFUL
4. MOST IMPACTFUL
5. MOST VERSATILE
6. BEST NEWSCASTER ENGLISH
7. BEST NEWSCASTER YORUBA
8. BEST RELIGIOUS PRESENTER (CHRISTIAN)
9. BEST RELIGIOUS PRESENTER (ISLAM)
10. BEST INDIGENOUS PRESENTER (YORUBA)
11. BEST INDIGENOUS PRESENTER PIDGIN)
12. BEST POLITICAL PRESENTER
13. BEST ENGLISH PRESENTER
14. BEST SPORTS PRESENTER (ENGLISH)
15. BEST SPORTS PRESENTER (YORUBA)
16. FUNNIEST OAP
17. BEST ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTER
18. BEST RADIO DJ
19. BEST RELATIONSHIP/LIFESTYLE PRESENTER
20. BEST USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA
21. BEST REPORTER
22. BEST NEW DISCOVERY
23. PRESENTER OF THE YEAR
24. MOST IMPROVED STATION
25. MOST INFLUENTIAL STATION
26. MOST YOUTH FRIENDLY STATION
27. MOST LISTENED TO PROGRAMME BY A YOUNG PERSON –
28. Listeners Choice Male – OYO
29. Listeners Choice Male – OSUN
30. Listeners Choice Male – Ogun
31. Listeners Choice Male- Ekiti
32. Iisteners Choice Male Ondo
33. Listeners Choice Male Lagos
34. Listeners Choice Female OYYO
35. Listeers Choice Female -Osun
36. Listeners Choice Female – Ogun
37. Listeners Choice Female – Ekiti
38. Listeners Choice Female Ondo
39. Listeners Choice Female Lagos
40. Listeners Choice Internet Radio station, Southwest
HOW TO NOMINATE!
– Nominations can be made by anyone, including radio stations, Broadcasters, and other Media practitioners.
– To nominate yourself or someone or else, please fill out the nomination form on the our website, www.primusmediacity.com.
– The nomination/entry form on the website, should be dutifully and correctly filled.
– There is room for multiple nominations, just indicate appropriately and drop the correct links.
– Kindly ensure your contact details are up-to-date and fully functional.
– Nomination period is strictly between June 4 – July 1, 2023.
– We encourage all eligible Broadcasters to submit their nominations and entries for the 2023 Primus Media Awards.
– Broadcasters are rest assured that this is strictly a professional award, and justice will be done to all entries accordingly without fear, favor, or sentiments of any kind.
For more information about the Primus Media Awards project, sponsorship and partnership,
Contact: El-loving Arms Day Care, Former Taye Currency House, Sharp Corner, Oluyole Estate, Ibadan, Oyo state
Phone: 08162746129 or 08102117710